james.harriman-smith at cantab.net
Fri Jan 20 14:39:26 GMT 2012
For those new to the list, I produce a weekly bulletin with any news that
I've picked up and not yet seen on this list. Without further ado:
- Open Humanities meeting notes here:
- Next general meeting on Skype scheduled for 5pm on Wednesday 15th
- For those of you who have not explored David Bishop's projects, I'll post
the links again here: the deCopia project is at
http://projectegghead.com/passages, and his introduction
- Open Shakespeare: new word of the day on Brimstone
http://openshakespeare.org/word/brimstone - as always, completely open
tidbits of info on the bard.
- http://verbgymnasium.com is the link for the first effort towards an open
source educational tool to teach Ancient Greek Morphology. Feedback very
welcome, and my thanks to everyone who has already chimed in.
Have a good weekend everyone,
ENS de Lyon
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the open-humanities