[open-data-day] LAunched!

David Eaves david at eaves.ca
Tue Oct 11 10:19:26 BST 2011

Hi everyone,

Okay, so it is pretty late here but I got it done.

1) I've relaunched Opendataday.org - notice the colour refresh and new

If anyone wants to do something more ambitious, that's great, let me know!

2) I cleaned up the wiki - "archiving" the 2010 event and making way for
the 2011 event.
I included cities from everyone who said yes (and added your names)
totally cool if you decide to remove it - just log in and take it off!

3) And I've written a blog post! feel free to steal, enhance, borrow,

To bed...