[OKFest-Coord] Skype call: Cultural heritage strand on OKFest

Joris Pekel okfn.joris.pekel at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:22:57 BST 2012

Hi All,

We had a nice call with a couple of good discussion points.
- Sam and I will take the lead in creating a proposal that we can hand in before the deadline of the 20th of April.
- We want to create three different strands

1. Re-using Cultural Heritage Data (JP, SL & Sanna)
Target audience: End-users, developers, designers
2. Open Cultural Heritage in Finland (Sanna, SL & JP..)
Target audience: Finish cultural heritage sector
3. Building the Cultural Commons
Target audience: International expers on open heritage (internally focussed)

All other updates can be found on: http://okfnpad.org/okfestGLAM

I have set up a new doodle for a call next week. Please fill in your availability http://www.doodle.com/nw4ciekp2nyzavzb

Thanks everyone. It is going to be a nice week.

Best,

Joris

--
Joris Pekel