[ok-berlin] OKCon Community Discount and Project Promotional Items

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Sat Jun 11 15:42:03 BST 2011

Dear all,

As you will be aware OKCon 2011 is approaching fast. We are delighted to announce the release of the OKCon 2011 programme:

        http://okcon.org/2011/programme

We are also thrilled about the fantastic line up of speakers:

        http://okcon.org/2011/speakers

To make sure members of the community and working groups don't miss out, we have created the special *discount code*: OKFCOMMUNITY for a €15 discount on your ticket. Simply enter the code when registering at http://okcon2011.eventbrite.com/

We look forward to meeting you at our wonderful venue, Kalkscheune http://www.kalkscheune.de/en

All the best
Daniel

--