[kforge-user] Installation issue

Capelle Maxime Maxime.Capelle at atosorigin.com
Wed Sep 19 17:27:28 BST 2007

Indeed I founded all the information I needed in your wiki.
So I successfully configure apache.

However I didn't understand what does the '...' mean in the domain.tld

I modified the domain.tld file as following :
#Virtual Host for domain on which KForge will run
<VirtualHost *:80>
	ServerName kforge.localhost

	Include sites-available/kforge.localhost-kforge-generated.conf

And after entering the command : /etc/init.d/apache2 force-reload, I
have got the following error:
Syntax error on line 20 of
Invalid command 'PythonInterpreter', perhaps misspelled or defined by a

Do I have to include a module that allows the use of the command