[kforge-user] Authentication not working

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 10 19:02:28 BST 2007

John Bywater wrote:
> Gunnar Johansson wrote:
>>> In general, for a plugin called 'myplugin' you will have a Python
>>> package 'kforge.plugin.myplugin', and you can enable it by
>>> registering it with the KForge domain model:
>>> $ python
>>> But you need to make sure the config is complete. (Currently, the
>>> information is recorded in the plugin doc string. But it isn't very
>>> nice to require users to read source files, so I'm sure it will
>>> change but there isn't an obvious place at the moment.) Does this
>>> work for you?
>> This works great - what's the corresponding command for delete
>> service?  (tried remove, delete..)
> To disable the plugin, simply delete the plugin domain model object:
>  >>> del(application.registry.plugins['myplugin'])
> OR
>  >>> p = application.registry.plugins['myplugin']
>  >>> p.delete()

Note that you should be able to do all of this from the admin interface at:

>> I seem to have problems with the www plugin, it doesn't create any www
>> directory in the project dir? If I add one manually I get a permission
>> denied trying to access the path..  Hmm, may be something weird with
>> my apache setup..   It's no rush though..
> Let's see what Rufus has to say about the www plugin? I didn't write it,
> and haven't really used it (so far).

Just to be specific you need to:

1. Install/enable the www plugin
2. Create a 'www' service for the project for which you want to have the
'www' facility. Note that once enabled this will mount the 'www'
directory at your project root i.e. at