[kforge-user] Newbie question on project vs admin interface

John Bywater john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Thu Sep 6 21:21:38 BST 2007

Sorry, I'm catching up.....

Rufus Pollock wrote:
> Within this domain you have the following url structure[^1]:
> /admin/
> Access to the full underlying domain model of the KForge system for
> the system administrator allowing them to enable/disable plugins,
> create/delete users, set passwords etc etc.

Does this actually work at the mo? :-) I know all the code is fine, as
it is being used on other projects. But I have a feeling that something
isn't hooked up in KForge at the mo. For example:

gives a 404 Not Found. However:

lists all the grants. The code is clearly there, so there's something up
somewhere. Can you replicate this behaviour? Or does all the model stuff
work for you?

Anyway, I just noticed the location /accessDenied/ isn't listed in the
generated Apache config:

whereas it we need it to be. However /model/ is. So there's something
else going wrong. What do you think?

Points to the need for more blackbox/acceptance/customer tests to verify
the HTTP interface. But we know that already.

Best wishes,