[kforge-user] Newbie question on project vs admin interface

Nicolas Steinmetz nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 21:23:09 BST 2007

Hello,

I just started playing today with kforge and as I also read guide for v 0.11,
I have the following question : in the conf file, we set if we want project
or admin "view" when we type kforge instance url. If I set to project in the
conf file, how can i access to admin interface without editing the conf file
?

Regards,
Nicolas

PS : I write down some notes in french (sorry) regarding installing kforge
on a kubuntu laptop if it interests someone
(<http://wiki.unelectronlibre.info/kforge/installer_kforge>).
I will add notes if I find necessary.

PPS : in the conf file for v 0.13, it should not be /etc/sites-available but
/etc/apache2/sites-available/ ;-)