[fc-uk-discuss] CC Licences Version 3.0 - Public Discussion

rob at robmyers.org rob at robmyers.org
Thu Aug 10 11:42:53 BST 2006

See also: http://wiki.creativecommons.org/License_versions#3.0
and: http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/6017

The changes seem relatively minor. I'm not happy about the dual distribution
stuff but I'm relieved to hear that iCC aren't either. There does need to be an
"iPod clause" of some sort though.

Crosbie: there is a "clear marking" clause for derivatives and the attribution
has been tidied up.

MJ Ray: CC say they have addressed Debian's concerns. The super-trademark
clauses in particular has been altered.

----- Forwarded message from mia at creativecommons.org -----