No subject

Sun Dec 12 18:29:16 GMT 2010

(sphinx) "Administrative Dashboard" "Access_Control" &q=
Administrator Guide" "Developer Guide".

since it is just confusing having it hanging around.

I could just make these particular changes I&#39;ve suggested, but I think
it&#39;s better to have agreement first, followed by some divvying up all
the tasks. And having Anna take responsibility for the overall effect
is excellent.

&gt; This will probably stay on the wiki, but will hopefully become a full
&gt; guide in two sections: introductory (using the web front-end) and
&gt; advanced (API usage etc).
&gt; I won&#39;t focus on this as much, so please help improve it - either
&gt; by adding suggestions to the overhaul page, or simply by editing the
&gt; wiki!
&gt; best wishes
&gt; Anna
&gt; ckan-discuss mailing list
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:ckan-discuss at" target=3D"_blank">ckan-=
discuss at</a><div>
&gt; <a href=3D"" target=

ckan-discuss mailing list
ss at</a>