[OpenSpending] How can we build software for open budgeting?
lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Feb 23 20:09:23 GMT 2012
Together with the Google Group on Participatory Budgeting - we are hoping
to organise an online discussion around how software can be used for
participatory budgeting. You are all also welcome to join.
1) I've lined up a Doodle poll - so if you would like to take part in the
call - please fill it in!
http://www.doodle.com/y3n6wdf9tmeyhn9m (time zone support enabled)
2) I've also put together an etherpad to collect ideas for the agenda for
It would be great if anyone who would be interested in joining the call
* add their name and Skype address
* add any points to the agenda (I'll then try to group by theme and we can
organise follow up conferences if it looks as though there is going to be
too much to cover)
3) For the purposes of this call, I've started a Google Doc to collect
ideas of software that people are already starting to develop for this
purpose. Please feel free to add / restructure the document to take other
factors into account. There are also gaps that can be filled in.
Very much looking forward to speaking to you all, any questions, please
don't hesitate to ask,
All the best,
OpenSpending <http://openspending.org/> & Data
Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>
Twitter: @lucyfedia <https://twitter.com/#!/lucyfedia>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openspending