[wdmmg-discuss] Meeting a couple of people at the Treasury
rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 3 20:48:47 GMT 2010
On 3 February 2010 15:15, Lisa Evans <lisa.evans at okfn.org> wrote:
> This Friday I'm meeting with a couple of people from the Treasury. One
> person is responsible for gathering data for the Country Regional Analysis
> (CRA), the other person is involved with PESA data.
> Suggestions for questions are welcome.
Here are some off the top of my head:
1. COINS, COINS, COINS
* Specifically: a) what is in COINS b) how fine-grained is it c) can
we have the data ...
2. What other DBs they have similar to PESA or CRA (whether public or private)
3. Comparability over time (e.g. of CRA or PESA)
4. How they do updates to the (same) data. In particular do they
perserve old versions of discard them
5. How they get local data and what their statisticians (if anything)
do to allocate spending to particular categories and regions
6. What other countries do (e.g. France, Gerrmany, Sweden, US). In
particular how widespread are COFOG labelled spending breakdowns?
More information about the openspending-discuss