[open-literature] Improvements to openshakespeare.org - login and annotations
rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 20 19:11:16 GMT 2011
Some significant new improvements:
1. We have also improved the openid login system that:
a) it is more friendly (big images showing providers)
b) records email, username and full if provided from openid system.
2. Annotation system uses the latest version v1.0.0beta of annotator
developed by Nick Stenning over the break. Improvements:
* Openid and username are stored on the annotation
* Openid is displayed as user name rather than a random hexidecimal
string (plan to show username but some work required)
* Basic permissions system whereby only the creator of annotation
can edit or delete it
We also have a tagging plugin but I had a few problems using it so it
isn't quite enabled yet.
3. I'm thinking of limiting annotation only to logged in users due to
'spamming' from people trying it out. What do people think?
More information about the open-literature