[open-bibliography] Bibliography to X tool
krichel at openlib.org
Sun Oct 3 14:19:28 BST 2010
Peter Murray-Rust writes
> We also plan to work with Biomed Central (Open Access), PLoS, and the
> UKPubmed Central resource.
On http://3lib.org/ you also find the following datasets in
* Agris, a database about agricultural research documents from Food and Argiculture Organization of the United Nations.
* Current Index of Statistics data, a dump of the Current Index of Statistics in 2008‒09.
* CiteSeerX OAI_DC data, from their OAI-PMH interface, incomplete.
* DRIVER/D-NET Metadata. This is an OAI_DC dataset collected at Bielefeld University, from the EU-funded Driver project.
* OAI_DC data that come from OAI-PHM. The data about the archives comes from OpenDOAR. There is converter that relates the OpenDOAR records to directories with contents from the archives.
These datasets are many times the size of the ones you plan to
look at and they are available right now.
Thomas Krichel http://openlib.org/home/krichel
More information about the open-bibliography