[okfn-discuss] KForge v0.19 released
john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net
Tue Jun 21 10:09:15 BST 2011
KForge v0.19 is now available.
This release includes:
* New support for Apache mod_wsgi (mod_python is already supported)
* New project membership application, email notification to
project administrators, approval and rejection of membership,
and ability for an ordinary member to leave a project.
* New SSH key register for each user
* New access to Mercurial repositories via SSH
* New access to Git repositories via SSH
* New access to Subversion repositories via SSH
* Improved Git plugin to use git-http-backend for git clients (was DAV)
* Improved Git plugin to use Gitweb for browser clients (was DAV)
* Improved Subversion plugin to use ViewVC for browser clients (was DAV).
* Improved the default configuration file.
* Changed license to Affero GPL (was GPL v2)
* Fixed page response to 'HTTP 404 Not Found' when requested resource
is not found (was 500 Internal Server Error)
* Changed password digests to be more secure
* Change date-time library to native datetime module (was mx.DateTime)
Download it from the Python package index here:
Alternatively, deploy KForge using the KForge virtualenv script. See the
KForge Install Guide for details:
For discussion, please join the kforge-user mailing list:
All best wishes,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the okfn-discuss