[okfn-discuss] Follow Up: March 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 5th March 2008 at 1900 GMT
rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Mar 11 11:20:47 GMT 2008
The summary of our last meeting is now up on the wiki at:
I've inlined the main action items below for easy reference. I also note
that we now have a (more) functional TodoList at:
So if you are ever stuck with five minutes to spare and want to help out
take a look there (also feel free to add new items as you think of them).
=== Actions ===
* TODO: (rgrp) CKAN package party update
* TODO: (jwyg) sort of videoing etc (contact saul)
* TODO: (rgrp) contact venue and confirm A/V stuff
* TODO: (jwyg) list on okcon page materials we need printed to take
with us (+rgrp actually get these printed ...)
* TODO: (rgrp) email all subscribees confirming and giving location
* TODO: (prodromos) confirm with LSE status of the event and get us
on their events page
* TODO: (jywg) invite charles leadbetter (and perhaps write to
register etc etc)
* TODO: (mk270) write to Rob Colvile inviting him
* TODO: (rgrp) email okfn-discuss about data for package party ...
* TODO: (rgrp) confirm venue details with LSE
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: March 2008 monthly irc meeting: Wednesday 5th March 2008 at
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:06:33 +0000
From: Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>
To: okfn-discuss <okfn-discuss at lists.okfn.org>
I propose holding our next monthly irc meeting next Wednesday (5th
March) at 1900 GMT. Main item to discuss is final planning for OKCON
2008 but there are also several other points worthy of discussion.
If this date/time is inconvenient for anyone please speak up and we'll
try to rearrange. Details and agenda can be found at:
I've also included the current version below for convenience. Please add
to it/amend it as necessary.
== Where and When ==
* When: Wednesday 5th March 2008 at 1900 GMT (2008-03-05T1900)
* Where: #okfn irc channel on oftc.net
== Agenda ==
* Final OKCon planning
* Open Text Book
* T-shirts and stickers
=== Actions from Last Meeting ===
=== Actions ===
* DONE: (jwyg) to contact liz asap about stuff.
* TODO?: (rgrp/jwyg) contact FKI to follow up their initial email
* DONE: (rgrp) create wiki page/email list about a ckan packaging
party in next month. (In progress: CkanPackageParty)
* DONE: (jwyg/rgrp/mholloway) OKFN 'promo' materials for OKCon:
* investigate t-shirt options (anyone else with info pls send it)
esp. printing some in advance.
* TODO?: (saul) talk with NODE.London about documentation (see ["Todo
List/ask NODE.London people for documentation volunteers"])
* TODO/DONE: (all) add yourself to the volunteers list for OKCon on
http://okfn.org/wiki/okcon2008/ (if you are happy to volunteer!)
* WONTFIX: (all) decide whether a larger space might be needed and
(rgrp) investigate with LSE whether this is possible.
More information about the okfn-discuss