[kforge-user] [0.13 doc enhancement] Requirement for subversion & so on
nsteinmetz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:53:14 BST 2007
I went throught the documentation and I have some comments.
- think it should be worth mentionning thatsvn access is made through
http/webdav (which means that libapache2-svn is required and that dav,
dav_svn must be loaded ).
- for moin-moin, is the debian package moinmoin-common sufficient ?
- I also saw that for plugins, we mention that you have just to
download and install a plugin. Ok, well but where do we get them ? ;-)
- At install level, that the python-egenix-mxdatetime module is
required and also the version of setuptools
- in the guide, we saw reference to www and dav service and we do not
see them in 0.13 services list. On the contrary, mailman is not
mentionned on kforge site.
- In 0.13, moinmoin is "missing" (or maybe disabled) in the service
I thnk that's all so far.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the kforge-user