[kforge-dev] Changeset : Simplified configuration setup: point
to a configuration file using an ...
admin at okfn.org
Wed Aug 23 10:42:02 BST 2006
Simplified configuration setup: point to a configuration file using an environment variable (SYSTEMNAME_SETTINGS) and have everything defined in that config file (rather than old approach of pointing to a directory using env variable SYSTEMNAMEHOME and have config file at some location within that).
* trunk/INSTALL: added information on running tests (including details of how to set up the necessary config file, db and environment variables)
* trunk/src/dm/environment.py: remove getSystemServicePath and replaced with getConfigFilePath (also added getConfigFilePathEnvironmentVariableName)
* trunk/src/dm/environmenttest.py: added test for getConfigFilePathEnvironmentVariableName
* trunk/src/dm/dictionary.py: remove several variables that are not used (system_service_path, etcdir, vardir) and removed/updated various associated methods
1. cleaned up (removed kforge leftovers)
2. changed to work with new setup by adding a few variables, removing references to etcdir or vardir etc
More information about the kforge-dev