[ckan-discuss] ANN: Semantic CKAN - Revisited
ww at styx.org
Sun Apr 17 15:21:31 BST 2011
A new version of RDF infrastructure for CKAN has now been deployed at
this represents a complete reimplementation and re-thinking of how to
manage a distributed set of metadata catalogues.
* Aggregation of all known CKAN instances (if there are any
missing, please let me know and I'll add them)
* Search and filtering across all data sources
* Dataset metadata represented using DCat and, if available, voiD
* Retrieval of RDF representations using content-type negotiation.
* Where voiD information is known, navigable visualisations of
the datasets and their neighbours, likewise for curated groups.
* CKAN-compatible API for using existing CKAN tools to inspect the
aggregated data from one place
Some interesting pages to look at:
Linked Library Data
William Waites <mailto:ww at styx.org>
http://river.styx.org/ww/ <sip:ww at styx.org>
F4B3 39BF E775 CF42 0BAB 3DF0 BE40 A6DF B06F FD45
More information about the ckan-discuss