[ckan-dev] CKAN 1.7.1 Released
adria.mercader at okfn.org
Wed Jun 20 17:38:58 BST 2012
The CKAN team is pleased to announce the release of version 1.7.1.
This is bug fix release, and does not introduce any backwards
incompatible change with version 1.7 (It is our intention to do so
with all forthcoming point point or minor releases).
The new version is available on PyPI, the apt repository and of course
via source install.
For those users that deploy CKAN via package install, we have updated
the upgrading instructions to make the process clearer, whether
upgrading from another major version  or the same major version
As usual, feel free to email this list or pop by on #ckan at
irc.freenode.net if you need any help.
* Documentation enhancements regarding install and extensions (#2505)
* Home page and search results speed improvements (#2402,#2403)
* I18n: Added Greek translation and updated other ones (#2506)
* UI fixes (#2507)
* Fixes for i18n login and logout issues (#2497)
* Date on add/edit resource breaks if offset is specified (#2383)
* Fix in organizations read page (#2509)
* Add synchronous_search plugin to deployment.ini template (#2521)
* Inconsistent language on license dropdown (#2575)
* Fix bug in translating lists in multilingual plugin
* Group autocomplete doesn't work with multiple words (#2373)
* Other minor fixes
More information about the ckan-dev